Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is long shot, but couldnt resist :

Stakhovsky over Gulbis @ 3.4

Gulbis little bit struggled in 1st round against Zopp, grass is not his best surface for sure ..

GL

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Becker has never been on third round here but still those odds are ok, even though I don't usually bet on matches involving Dolgo. :p

Chardy's odds look good to me against Matosevic, let's not forget that Mato is entering a new territory here (trying to take that 3rd round spot) and Chardy is the more experienced guy on grand slam level.

·
Registered
476 Posts
It always amazes me how most people end up singing the same songs over and over again despite the vast number of games available today. It always helps me be on guard about certain games and in most cases brings the winner to light beyond question. At least it works for me 90% of the time. That is why I am going against the strong urge i originally had to pick stak and go for a GULBIS victory in all confidence

Another popular pick is Wickmayer over Konjuh. Again another fraudulent spirit working behind that selection,(lol) probing pulling and luring people on board. I am happy in the credentials of KONJUHbeing strong enough to congure up another big win against a frigid wicky.

Tim Puetz/Fognini over 3.5 sets with a strong lean towards a puetz victory. Good luck everyone!!!

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
It always amazes me how most people end up singing the same songs over and over again despite the vast number of games available today. It always helps me be on guard about certain games and in most cases brings the winner to light beyond question. At least it works for me 90% of the time. That is why I am going against the strong urge i originally had to pick stak and go for a GULBIS victory in all confidence

Another popular pick is Wickmayer over Konjuh. Again another fraudulent spirit working behind that selection,(lol) probing pulling and luring people on board. I am happy in the credentials of KONJUHbeing strong enough to congure up another big win against a frigid wicky.

Tim Puetz/Fognini over 3.5 sets with a strong lean towards a puetz victory. Good luck everyone!!!
all I read was "blabla bla blablabla" :zzz:

and your backing Gulbis at 1.30, too good!

Marinko @ 1.80, easy money.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Zahlavova Strycova @2.31
Nara @6.05
Kirilenko @1.64

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gulbis may win, but clearly @1.3 is too short.If he was at evens, I would back him. IMO Ernie is player who has great value as underdog, he beat top 10 players lot of times. But then he loses to mug like Querrey or de Schepper in straights.

Similar to Karlovic when dr. Ivo is in form. Dangerous underdog, but worthless as heavy favorite.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Another gem of a post by mebit and as always it turns out to be bullshit, Ernie getting a tennis lesson out there right now and mebit is on him at 1.30. You just couldnt make this shit up! The bloke tries to be so intellectual and clearly has an extensive vocabulary but sadly his "Know all" tennis picks don't follow suit.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know it is long shot, but couldnt resist :

Stakhovsky over Gulbis @ 3.4

Gulbis little bit struggled in 1st round against Zopp, grass is not his best surface for sure ..

GL
Lucky call, I guess. Ernie had one of his bad days and Stak took advantage of it.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Probably wrong as usual but i won't miss Wickmayer over Konjuh @1.80 (2 Units)

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Probably wrong as usual but i won't miss Wickmayer over Konjuh @1.80 (2 Units)
LOSS, not bad, not bad at all from Ana. Can't say i'm devastated about losing some money after what i just saw...

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone here going to back Rosol to repeat his upset against Nadal in 2012?
No, In gamblers lounge there are mostly reasonable people. We dont go for crazy shots so easily and we dont think lightening strikes twice in same place.

I personally would love Rosol to rosoling Nadull again, but it is only a dream. Reality is opposite thing of course .In fact, I have Nadal to win as part of my parlay tomorrow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts