Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Djoker - Mental midget. Probably lock for SF/F but difficult to seem him winning the title. Amazingly short at 2/1 with bookmakers.

Nadal - Flamed out early last two years. If, and a big if, he could make it to the 2nd week, he may even be the favorite, but how his knees hold up are anybody's guess.

Murray - Best grasscourt player nowadays but I'm not convinced with his recovery. Doesn't look like 100% yet.

Federer - Still can play at an amazing level, but very inconsistent due to age. Decent shot.

Difficult to imagine anyone winning the tournament, though a couple players could cause a bunch of upsets.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nadal or a new comer

·
23,064 Posts
Hard to guess IMO. Nadal while had won RG past two years had shocking losses, Murray while seems to be recovering doesn't seem to be in GS winning form yet, Djokovic is getting worse in Slam Finals and we don't know whether Federer is going to hold up to the end. I would say we might have a non-Big Four winning here but still "equal" chances with the other Big Four IMO.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
As I said before if he nadal gets through the 1st week, I don't see anyone stopping him

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Murray or Djokovic.

·
Banned
295 Posts
Isner or Karlovic :eek:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
50% Murray.

25% Djokovic

15% Nadal (if he makes it to week 2, he's favorite for me)

10% random.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
50% Murray.

25% Djokovic

15% Nadal (if he makes it to week 2, he's favorite for me)

10% random.
Agreed. Rafa goes to second week he is the favorite, otherwise It will be andy. Any other option says novak djokovic. Fed wont get past QF.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Kenny de schepper is being overlooked.. Wait.. Dude peaks during the training sesion.. :haha:

·
Banned
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
roger or murray

1 - 20 of 52 Posts