Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

· justice for all
23,281 Posts
The Serbian players much bigger clowns in this conversation and with how they act in the first place.

How is that even disputable at all?

And by the way, this war is truly eye-opening. I mean it tells more about people than everything I saw from them earlier.

· Rankings Master
20,980 Posts
The Serbian players much bigger clowns in this conversation and with how they act in the first place.

And by the way, this war is truly eye-opening. I mean it tells more about people than everything I saw from them earlier.
That is true. But I believe there is also too much cancel culture here. It's just tennis, it's not like they're supplying Russia with bombs. Sports should unite us, but more than ever, it's dividing us.

· Your visions will happen
59,904 Posts
That is true. But I believe there is also too much cancel culture here. It's just tennis, it's not like they're supplying Russia with bombs. Sports should unite us, but more than ever, it's dividing us.
Sport these days is simply another avenue for nationalism and politics

· Registered
4,851 Posts

JC you are dense - did you actually think that Russia would allow Ukraine to join NATO?
Do you think that the US would allow Canada to get infiltrated by China/Russia and have them set up missile defense systems?

What fairyland world are you living in?

And yes, can you imagine there are people out there that do not view the world the same way as MSM? Shocking, I know

· justice for all
23,281 Posts
JC you are dense - did you actually think that Russia would allow Ukraine to join NATO?
Do you think that the US would allow Canada to get infiltrated by China/Russia and have them set up missile defense systems?

And yes, can you imagine there are people out there that do not view the world the same way as MSM? Shocking, I know
How is that related to my post and tennis exhibition in Russia, incel? Are you that slow or you just eat too much copium these days?

· Registered
18,513 Posts
Merely 1K died (even acc to Serbian MoD) they are still at it years on. Not to mention Zelenskiy is not Slobodan Milosevic. 1K die everyday in Ukraine these days.

Font Number Parallel Document Electric blue

· Registered
4,851 Posts
How is that related to my post and tennis exhibition in Russia, incel? Are you that slow or you just eat too much copium these days?
Incel? Happy married amigo, you on the other hand....? Probably not

I know you Poles are a crazy fanatic bunch, especially when it comes to Russia, but take the blinders off geez

· Registered
18,513 Posts
I always thought Serbia was bombed because they were trying to stop their psycho leader from murdering people, (the same thing Russia is doing in Ukraine btw), 🤷🏽‍♀️
Did Russia help Serbia when it was being bomb?
a year later whole Serbs were on the streets demanding his resignation 🤣

· Registered
1,213 Posts
I always thought Serbia was bombed because they were trying to stop their psycho leader from murdering people, (the same thing Russia is doing in Ukraine btw), 🤷🏽‍♀️
Did Russia help Serbia when it was being bomb?
1. Propaganda, it was a CIA driven operation after the Berlin wall fall, as Serbia didn't want to fall under west / Nato - geo political war
2. No, Yeltsin and Kozyrev (both Jews; no bad intentions here) sold Serbia for $$ given by Clinton. Kozyrev, a former minister of foreign affairs lives in the USA and is a very active anti-Russia propagandist.

Reactions: George Stobbart

· Premium Member
18,914 Posts

Russian state is living in the past. The model they present has worked to disintegrate their sphere slowly and surely. A process of decolonization.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts