Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know she's not part of ATP but for all da shenanigan around federer, it is worthwhile nothing that the only active player to hold all four slams at the same time is Serena Williams... a woman... so much for fed da goat - wotever that means!!!

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

·
Registered
548 Posts
This thread belongs on WtaWorld where there are already too many of these kind of threads anyway.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Federer is much greater than any active player atp/wta - there is no comparison.

·
F***ing have it
17,674 Posts
Serena is :yeah: I agree this belongs to wtahell.com but here in MTF womens' tennis is sh*t :shrug:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Congratulations sir, I have seen some awful threads in MTF this past week, but this may be the worst thread started here in months.

It takes dedication and commitment to reach this level of shittiness, and I for one commend your for your courage and perseverance.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, thats complete and utter bullshit. even rob dee would beat serean
LMAO do a wiki search. THE ONLY ACTIVE PLAYER IN THE OPEN ERA TO HOLD ALL FOUR SLAMS AT THE SAME TIME IS SERENA WILLIAMS!!!

And I am not talking about title counts here Im talking about achieving a Grand Slam... which has been elusive from Fed for the past er... 5 years. And seen his current form that'll sadly never happen!

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Oh, another Fed bashing thread, but putting this WTA crap in the mix is at least amusing. Good one :yeah:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts