1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
“There is a flood of biblical proportions. That’s why I feel the need to point it out wherever and whenever possible, because major international media such as CNN and BBC are under-reporting of what is happening in Serbia and Bosnia. This is one of the worst floods ever seen, many cities were evacuated, half of the country may not have electricity. It has to be shown to the world, we need help,” said Djokovic.

Read More at inserbia.info/today/2014/05/djokovic-criticizes-cnn-bbc-why-you-are-not-covering-flooding-in-serbia/ © InSerbia News

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Best of luck to y'all. Floods are always devastating. I'd like to see Serbia be done with all the negatives and prosper! Very nice people.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
“There is a flood of biblical proportions. That’s why I feel the need to point it out wherever and whenever possible, because major international media such as CNN and BBC are under-reporting of what is happening in Serbia and Bosnia. This is one of the worst floods ever seen, many cities were evacuated, half of the country may not have electricity. It has to be shown to the world, we need help,” said Djokovic.

Read More at inserbia.info/today/2014/05/djokovic-criticizes-cnn-bbc-why-you-are-not-covering-flooding-in-serbia/ © InSerbia News
True. I had no idea it was so bad.

Best wishes to you all.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Defense of the town Shabatz this weekend is critical, because there is a chemical industry. No need to imagine what would happen in case of having water freely spreading those toxic chemicals and acid.

Current defense barely holds on and there are intense works this night because water keeps rising. Hopefully Sabac will stay intact, but unfortunately, the story doesn't ends here.

Regarding the north zone of Serbia (which is mostly plain and naturally full of underground water), the worst is probably yet the come, because Danube - by far the biggest river, and Tisa are just about to rise pretty much.

Also, summer weather is about to arrive quickly, which will make things during and after these floods only worse. Needless to say, many people are (and more will be soon) affected by all of this drastically and there are also victims.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes, the floods seem to be very bad in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. I hope that the situation can get better for the people that have been affected.

·
41,440 Posts
Our country already sent a help for Serbia, hope everything will be better. We are also expecting floods from Danube next week :scared:

·
Registered
14,832 Posts
Over 300 people died in mining disaster at Turkey, Soma. But everyone in the world takes it. Yes, this is really bad and everybody should do something about with it but come on, Novak tweeting like crazy for his country but can't see his neighbour just right there?

I am sorry for everyone in Bosnia and Serbia got affected by this but i don't get Europe's "that's only us" view. Shit, just fuck off.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
i donated 200EURO, hope it will help in a way

serbia:hug::hug: hold on brave ppl

such a Disaster:sad:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts