Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a safe bet that the Djokovic/Gasquet will play first?

·
Registered
749 Posts
What order would you choose?

2 times champ vs no times champ

or

7 times champ vs 1 times champ from home country?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
SFs featuring Murray have always been on second I believe.

The Djokovic match is likely to be over so quickly that Federer - Murray will start long before prime time though :lol:.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
What time will the matches start at? 1 pm again?

·
The special one
14,777 Posts
What order would you choose?

2 times champ vs no times champ

or

7 times champ vs 1 times champ from home country?
It doesn't really matter Murray could be playing someone ranked 200 in the world and they would still put him on 2nd and it wouldn't even matter who was playing the other semi like in 2012 when Djokovic played Federer 1st followed by Murray and Tsonga

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
Reminds me when Berdych beat Novak in 2010 and then was followed by Nadal and Murray it was obvious the winner of that match was going to win the title
How is it comparable ? Djokovic 2015 >>>> Djokovic 2010 > Berdych 2010 >>>> Gasquet 2015
Djokovic-Berdych odds in 2010 : 1.80 vs 1.95
Djokovic -Gasquet odds in 2015 : 1.05 vs 10.00

·
Registered
11,650 Posts
Is it a safe bet that the Djokovic/Gasquet will play first?
Very safe bet.
SFs featuring Murray have always been on second I believe.

The Djokovic match is likely to be over so quickly that Federer - Murray will start long before prime time though :lol:.
Really ? I thought that Andy-Fed will play first since they played first today in the QF
But this is even better. Praying for long 5 setter for Andy-Fed will make much more sense if they play second ...

I like it a lot :yeah:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I really hope this will be the case and Novak match is scheduled first. For several reasons:
1. Less time for Gasquet to recuperate
2. Novak finishes first and have more time to rest for the final, if he wins.
3. Opens a possibility that Murray and Federer have a very looooooon 5 set match, and exhaust completely each other and have no enough time to recover for the final. :bigclap: No1e can watch all that completely relaxed, knowing he is already in the final. :hatoff:

I am afraid AELTC, knowing all this will schedule Murray - Federer first against all tradition and reason. :mad:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I really hope this will be the case and Novak match is scheduled first. For several reasons:
2. Novak finishes first and have more time to rest for the final, if he wins.
3. Opens a possibility that Murray and Federer have a very looooooon 5 set match, and exhaust completely each other and have no enough time to recover for the final. :bigclap: No1e can watch all that completely relaxed, knowing he is already in the final. :hatoff:

I am afraid AELTC, knowing all this will schedule Murray - Federer first against all tradition and reason. :mad:

But the organizers are doing everything they can to stop Nole from winning aren't they? So they must schedule Nole second since being first is such an advantage as you stated. :stupid:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
But the organizers are doing everything they can to stop Nole from winning aren't they? So they must schedule Nole second since being first is such an advantage as you stated. :stupid:
That is what I am afraid of, as I already said.

However, they have other criteria as well that might prevail. For example:
- Murray got to play last since they think it helps him for some reason (obvious from previous years).
- It is more convenient time for Kate and William to attend Murray's match.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Any other No1e fans want to weigh in on this one? Or would you prefer to just not associate with this guy?

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Any other No1e fans want to weigh in on this one? Or would you prefer to just not associate with this guy?
:shrug: What is wrong with what I said?

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts