Christophe rochus

reserves:
Dick norman
Gilles Elseneer

:bounce:

Registered
I miss Tom Vanhoudt? :confused:

Registered
Jep he is balgian's best doublesplayer!!!!!
He played with Elseneer last time!

Registered
Oh yes, I forgot about Tom!! :eek:
But all of the selected players play doubles too from time to time, so they should be able to make good doubles team too. I can imagine it's hard to pick 4 names as team captain of Belgium these days : Xavier and Olivier are obviously first choice, but for the two other spots there are more possibilities. (Christophe, Kristof, Dick, Gilles, Tom)

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I hope it is Olivier and Christophe in doubles!! think that match would be great! and probably it will be broadcasted on kanaal2.. isn't it? because they did it even when they played in Zimbabwe, and also the doubles.. so *crossing fingers* :D
I think the choice is a good one, dick is a good player, but hasn't yet showed much on the Atp tournaments, and Gilles also... Kristof can surprise here, at least I hope so, but maybe he won't play, because Olivier and Xavier will be first choices to play..
GOOD LUCK TO THEM !! it won't be easy: against spain, in spain, on clay ( :confused: ),..

Chiudi-fan
Originally posted by freakske
I hope it is Olivier and Christophe in doubles!! think that match would be great! and probably it will be broadcasted on kanaal2.. isn't it?
Probably? Do they not always show the Davis Cup matches of Begium on tv?

Registered
Tom Vanhoudt isn't in the selection because Martens thinks that the key won't be in the doubles. He goes a 100% for the singles that's why Tom isn't part of the selection!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts