73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is trying to Qualify for the US Open and is currently playing Dennis Novikov, but things are not looking too well for him. He lost the 1st set 6-4 and they are tied at 5 all in the 2nd Set.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He got the match turned around and won in 3 sets :) This was the first time I had actually gotten to see him play. He looks like a string bean, but he can hit some shots.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly he lost the 2nd Rd to Facundo Bagnis in straight sets.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He went to play the Cary CH, but was defeated in straight sets by Joris de Loore.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lost track of him, but found that he will be playing in a CH in Champaign.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wondering what happened to Korda, havent heard much about him lately
It is hard for me to keep track of so many players. It is especially hard to keep track of players at the CH level.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was defeated by Uchida in 3 sets.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've lost track of Sebastian, but I did find this about his family: American Nelly Korda continued her family's remarkable success in Australia by winning the Women's Australian Open in Adelaide.

Korda finished on 17 under par, two clear of South Korea's Ko Jin-young.

Korda is the daughter of former tennis player Petr Korda who won the 1998 Australian Open men's singles title.

Her sister Jessica also won the golf Australian Open in 2012 while her brother Sebastian won the tennis junior singles title last year.

I got to see Nelly play on TV.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had lost track of Sebastian, but just found him in a CH in Sarasota where he defeated Ulises Blanch in straight sets.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Next he defeated James Ward in 3 Sets. Then he defeated Aleksandar Vukic in 3 Sets. Today he will play Marcos Giron.

Family update his sister Nelly is playing in a golf tournament right now and is among the leaders.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He lost to Giron in straight set and his sister fell apart in her golf tournament and ended up in 8th place. He next went to the Tallahassee CH where he defeated Miljan Zekic in straight sets, but lost to Marc Polmans in 3 sets. Today he plays in the Savannah CH against Jared Hiltzik.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He defeated Hiltzik in straight sets and next plays Mikael Torpegaard.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He defeated Torpegarrd in straight sets.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not looking good for Sebastian he lost the 1st Set 6-3 and is down 3-0 in the 2nd set to Sumit Nagal.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm now watching this on the ATP site. It is now 4-1 Nagal. 4-2. 4-3.

·
73,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
5-3. 5-4.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts