Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't believe it!! he has made it ...after playign 4 days in a row to make it to the semis!!! Will play winner of Popp/Mark!!!!

he soo deserved it...he played fantastic from what i saw and hopefullly he'll keep it up and his thigh wont give him any problems.

GO SEB!! SO VERY PROUD!!! who would have thought...semis of Wimbledon...Only semi he hasnt made it to is US now!! KEEP GOING SEB!!! LOVE U

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
He deserves his semi !!!
1/ Enqvist
2/ Arthurs
3/ Moodie
4/ Ferrero
5/ Henman

I post here what I saw on another thread, cos it 's nice of a no-sebfan ! (jmp)

"I was mad at Grosjean and Bill Clinton for kicking Andre's butt in the French. But, when I took the time to look at Grosjean's game, it really grew on me. I enjoy his flamboyant style and did you see how he changed his tactics in this match? Smart tennis!! I knew he had the goods and I pulled for him to win this match up. "
:hearts:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
:clap2: Well done Seb! I'm so proud of ya! :bigclap:

S

·
0 Posts
:bigclap: Great job Seb!!! Good luck tomorrow against Mark! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know! doesn't he...*sigh* :p

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
seb lost :( he didnt return as well as the other days but still mark played incredible today!
congrats to seb anyway to make the semi! :)

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah very very proud of seb :)
but very broken hearted :( :(

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Belated congrats to Seb on reaching the semis of Wimby! Along with Fed he played some of the most beautiful tennis this past fortnight. Just sad that he couldn't go all the way...as they say so close yet so far away :( Better luck next time Seb!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts