Mens Tennis Forums banner

2201 - 2215 of 2215 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
sometimes I feel like a ghost in this thread .
Though there are plenty of threads staying dorment , but I feel special attraction to this thread , probably due to it's unconventional style of posting .
don't know the great posters of this thread would come up to continue this great thread ....
I by myself doing the only think I can ....keeping it in the front page of latest chat tread...just don't die

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
I just think many of us got on with our lives. Plus this was when social media was just taking off. For me, I had just rekindled my love of tennis but after awhile it got old talking about it for me. I still watch although minimal these days. At present I am in between locums work. The sad news is that the doc who replaced me worked one week then had a tragic accident out riding(biker) and died. My first thought was how awful for him and his family. The second thought was purely selfish- oh no the center will start callng me to have me come back and sure enough......... I offered for only 3 months after my last locums assignment is complete and then I am completely retiring and MOVING!

Reactions: SMIWM

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
sorry for that man , whenever someone died I actually feel worse for his/her family than themselves , may his sould gets mokhsha.
@cobalt60 once again...thank u ..u know

Whenever I lurk through these thread , I starts feeling like walking through ghost cities...I wonder why that sub-section full of turdism named ruins...actual ruins are these old threads who carries memories of past ...so much emotion , so much fun...u might never know when world just turn upside down just like the family of the doc who dies....but these post would still live through the internet age . I feel so much nostalgic of the old posters watching there post ..thanks to poster like u that here in mtf we have something called "history"

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I just think many of us got on with our lives. Plus this was when social media was just taking off. For me, I had just rekindled my love of tennis but after awhile it got old talking about it for me. I still watch although minimal these days. At present I am in between locums work. The sad news is that the doc who replaced me worked one week then had a tragic accident out riding(biker) and died. My first thought was how awful for him and his family. The second thought was purely selfish- oh no the center will start callng me to have me come back and sure enough......... I offered for only 3 months after my last locums assignment is complete and then I am completely retiring and MOVING!
Such a shame you have to move so you won't be called back to work. I'm so sorry for your replacement and his family. Things certainly happen suddenly and at such unexpected times.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Such a shame you have to move so you won't be called back to work. I'm so sorry for your replacement and his family. Things certainly happen suddenly and at such unexpected times.
Oh no I am not moving because of the work issue. I am moving to be closer to family as we live on separate sides of this great big beuatiful state! I want to be able to grow old and see my sons grow up along with any grandkids that might come my way :p

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Oh no I am not moving because of the work issue. I am moving to be closer to family as we live on separate sides of this great big beuatiful state! I want to be able to grow old and see my sons grow up along with any grandkids that might come my way :p
Now that is an excellent reason to move :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
When I want to reignite a thread by posting something poetic.....but something better left unsaid

·
Ace Loveforty
83,395 Posts
what's a bogan?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,395 Posts
Hey... ancient one....what if be like spending 14 years here in this forum???
proud of this achievement

next year I will put a frame in my bedroom "15 years on MTF...and counting"

2201 - 2215 of 2215 Posts