Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brisbane Q-R1 Ernests GULBIS to beat Marius COPIL @ 1.41

Gulbis is better player than Copil. He used to be in top 10. I know that last season was a disaster for Gulbis. I thing he will be extremely motivated to prove that he still can play tennis at high level.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Seaseon 2016 has begun

Chennai Q-R1 Elias YMER to beat Ante PAVIC @1.66

Young gun Ellias Ymer improved his game last season. He is definitely player to watch. Pavic finished last year as 449th player in ATP ranking.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts

Let's kick off the new tennis season

Chung to beat Groth - $1.78

gl

·
Registered
1,567 Posts

Carla Suarez [email protected],85 Pinnacle

Sam is terrible in Australia, was pretty bad yesterday against random Ova and was treated for wrist injury.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Brisbane R2 Dominic THIEM to beat Denis KUDLA @1.48

Young Austrian had a good last season on hard courts. This might not be his favourite surface, but even on hard courts he still delivers better tennis than Kudla. Last season he played 31 matches on hard courts and won 15 of them. Balance of his opponent is 6-12. According to tennispudint.com Dominc Thiem occupies 40th position in ranking for hard surface, whereas Kudla is 70.

·
Registered
332 Posts

^No disrespect to you Kate T, but you are paying to much attention to the bs rankings. Otherwise, wish you good luck.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Jeremy Chardy to beat Illya Marchenko @1.57

Chardy play very good tennis on hard. His balance for last season 22-17. Marchenko usually plays in Challengers. I predict a very easy win for Jeremy Chardy.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts