:bounce: Mark!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Mark

·
Registered
48 Posts
He is called scud(like the missiles) because when they hit their target they where devastating.... but just like philippoussis they often missed their target...

i noticed , pousis did a lot of chip & charging, and did'nt go stupid on his second serve...

I still think if poussis achieves the mental toughness of hewitt, he could be unstoppable, although fitness and a questionable knee whould have to improve also...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Mark was looking quite rusty at the start of the Kooyong tournament. It's amazing what a few matches can do. He is now in great form. If he keeps playing like he did against Paradon, there is no way that he will go out until at least the quarter finals...if he can get past Ferrero and Agassi, we have the possibility of a Scud-Hewitt final. The Americans got their all-US final. Now it's out turn

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I don't see an all Aussie final on the horizon...

I can't see Mark beating Ferreira, then Ferrero/Ancic, then likely Agassi/Grosjean...

I do wish he was in the other half though, where i could at least wishfully hope for him in the finals, but I want him out in the quarters ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts