Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is NOT meant to be a slam on Andy. I like him. This is NOT meant to be a slam on Robby Ginepri who I also like and who deserved to win today 100%. This is however meant to be a slam on Brad Gilbert.

This is a place to vent about the dumbass conceited and shitty things Brad comes up with from time to time.

This troll has had enough! "I'd aim for his head." Thanks, asshole.

Fuck you, you pompous prick!

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Gaudio Troll said:
Screw You Brad Gilbert!
Allow me :devil:

But yeah, he's an asshole. I'll never forget when he called Nastya a "soft ten." Guess what, next week she'll be a "hard eight." Pun fucking intended!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Re: Re: Screw You Brad Gilbert!

Hurley said:
Allow me :devil:

But yeah, he's an asshole. I'll never forget when he called Nastya a "soft ten." Guess what, next week she'll be a "hard eight." Pun fucking intended!! :D
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
well said. i gotta admit i like the asshole in him, but sometimes its just too much

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

Gaudio Troll said:
Suck it Brad! :devil:
Yeah yeah, suck it, yeah :devil: ;)

I didn't really mind him until he started doing ESPN commentary. What the hell is that crap?

Also, three little words will help...Just for Men *cough* ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMAO :devil:

Yeah, his commentary is definitely terrible. I think it's the smug tone his voice gets as he rambles on... and on... and fucking on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

He can even ruin a Ginepri/Gaudio match for me. I should have turned the sound off

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Gaudio Troll said:
LMAO :devil:

Yeah, his commentary is definitely terrible. I think it's the smug tone his voice gets as he rambles on... and on... and fucking on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

He can even ruin a Ginepri/Gaudio match for me. I should have turned the sound off

;) ;) You just need to practice to tune out the commentary while watching. I'm really good at this and watch the whole Ginepri match without really hearing what PMac, Cliffy and Brad rumbling about *where is the cheesy smilie*

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Brad is way too cocky for my test. I'll try to overlook his egotistical tendencies and self-superiority complex as long as he continues to be a great coach. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think Brad is definitely a smart person. He made a career out of utilizing his mental strength and he seems to have a good gift of guidance.

That said, I do think that he is a cocky mofo. I was reading his book, but I was turned off before the end of the first chapter after he mentioned how much prize money he has won, his high rankings and who he defeated. He must have alluded to one of those on almost every page. I mean, I know he was successful, but I had a hard time reading a book that helps you play tennis, when it really should have been a gratuitous autobiography.

He also has a big mouth, I agree!

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Gilbert's thoughts on Hantuchova's situation at Wimbledon: "After she loses today she should go and eat some lunch". Really funny. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
He made fun of my Daniela!!! Ugh! What a dick

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah Leo, I remember him saying that. It was tasteless, no pun intended. Very disrespectful to say something like that, considering he obviously thinks she has a problem, which makes his comment worse. Stupid ass.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Gaudio Troll said:
If I was a hard core Safin fan I'd also be pretty fucking pissed off at him as well after today's words of wisdom
As a hard core Safin fan I am severly fucking pissed off. :fiery: :fiery:
It is bad enough that I have to listen to P Mac and Cliff bash Marat every chance the get, but know I have to listen to Gilbert too! Fucking ESPN!:mad: :mad:
Safin's wrist is in a plaster cast for god's sake how the hell is he suppose to play with that on :banghead: :scratch:

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
OMG between Brad Gilbert and James Blake I don't which is more full of himself. :fiery: well, actually, Brad is worse. god, he is revoltingly smug.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Does anybody remember during Wimbledon when Brad said that Federer was "all hype and no results"... and then not even a week later he went on to spank Andy's ass in the semis, and win the title two days later? I'm still wondering how he managed to remove his foot from his mouth after that one.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

Gaudio Troll said:
I figured the "I don't even think he's that injured" comment might cause some anger :devil:

And deservedly so
Another dumbass comment from dumbass Brad!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts