Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I'd start a new thread for Scottsdale pics since our original pics thread has loads of pages. This way the pics will be easily accessible in the future. Hope y'all don't mind. :p

Watching Kim :hearts: :angel:

Thanks Tara for the pics :kiss:

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really new pics but they're new to me :p :D

at the Charity footy match. He's got the special olympics thingy on his jumper :angel:

Johny Mac chats with Lleyton after his match at Aussie open.

·
Registered
370 Posts
That black socks eeeeeeeew:p
I think Kimmy called him after watching the match and said he MUST wear other socks!!!!!Go Kimmy:bounce::p

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am not a fan of those black socks but they need to match his outfit so they are fine.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The black socks go well with his outfit - much better than white socks would :D I hope he sticks with the black socks otherwise he'll look like Michael Jackson :p

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
:eek:

Thursday March 6, 11:27 PM
World ranked number one Lleyton Hewitt, of Australia, volley's with Wayne Ferreira during their match at the Franklin Templeton Tennis Classic Thursday, March 6, 2003 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Hewitt won 7-5, 6-1. (AP Photo/Matt York)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
;) :D

World ranked number one Lleyton Hewitt, of Australia, returns a serve from Wayne Ferreira during their match at the Franklin Templeton Tennis Classic Thursday, March 6, 2003 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Hewitt won 7-5, 6-1. (AP Photo/Matt York)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
more coming:D

World ranked number one Lleyton Hewitt, of Australia, serves to Wayne Ferreira during their match at the Franklin Templeton Tennis Classic Thursday, March 6, 2003 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Hewitt won 7-5, 6-1. (AP Photo/Matt York)

·
Registered
459 Posts
He looks so good in the blue shirt!
:kiss: :lick: :hearts:

·
Registered
370 Posts
mmmm that blue shirt:lick:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts