Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh shut up Barrie :rolleyes:

This is an 'appreciation' thread - for someone who isn't even registered here yet lol - so if you aren't going to behave then buzz off.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Ohmy clueless me, first of all i thought this was a sarcastic thread to scott aka The Cat, then i figured it wasnt and thought of Scott AKA Steam, and finally i get that its our very own scotso or GoLleyt ;)

And so now i finally worked it out and am now not confused - ill say yeah, lets hope hes back too posting lots again too - and btw he has already registered as GoLleyt ;) (see i am all knowing in some things lol ;) :p )

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Welcome, Scott! :)
(We will be friends here too... Untill the first time Guga kicks Ferrero´s ass and you get all mad at me... LOL)

:bounce:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Scott AKA Steam"

hehe...Steams name isn't Scott :p

"Untill the first time Guga kicks Ferrero´s ass and you get all mad at me"

I think you mean the *next* time, and there will be no next [email protected] Its all Ferrero all the time ;) No Guga :p ;)

And pfftttt @ Scott for registering but not talking to me :sad:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I spoke to him :D:D :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whatever Julie, he likes me better :fiery:

I would have spoke to him too but I wasn't on MSN :angel:

I'm in his sig on wtaworld, so there :p I win :p

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Scott, I've been so lonely without you! No one else knows anything about the Braves, pfff. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you had fun on your trip, but I'm gladder you're back again. :kiss:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Rebecca said:

I think you mean the *next* time, and there will be no next [email protected] Its all Ferrero all the time ;) No Guga :p ;)
LOL Three words for you

Roland Garros Semifinal

Let that come and your theory sinks! :D
;)

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
I just got home guys! :p

The trip back was hell. The first flight was held up in the air because of storms, and then my connecting flight was delayed three times. I was in airports or airplanes from 11am to 8pm today. I wasn't a happy camper.

But, the vacation was great. I had lots of fun and met a lot of new people. I really think I want to move to Massachusetts someday, it's a great area. I was sad to leave, and I feel out of place here at home, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I missed you guys a lot and I'm sure I'll be doing quite a bit more posting now! :p

:kiss: Becca ;)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Oooooo - Youre back ;) welcome welcome :wavey: :kiss:

Becca, guess who im speaking too :p :p I win, i win :p :p

;)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
hey scott!
lol even I talked to him first in the end... :eek: