Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: Schedule & Results ~ Updated: 20-01-08

did update it... might have missed some tournies, but will edit as soon as I know more :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

You do a great job at keeping all this information together :D Thanks :)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

I like to do so, but I'm busier than last year. So I can't update it after every tournament...

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

I like to do so, but I'm busier than last year. So I can't update it after every tournament...
To try to find the silver lining in the black cloud look at it this way--with the way Kris has been playing there won't be much updating to do :rolleyes:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

there are always some matches to be added, no matter if he wins or loses. And new tournies have to be added as well... I hope he'll soon start to win more though :bounce:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

there are always some matches to be added, no matter if he wins or loses. And new tournies have to be added as well... I hope he'll soon start to win more though :bounce:
I am all for the more winning :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: And SOON ;)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Re: Schedule & Results ~ Updated: 03 February 2008

Updated with the title of Wroclaw challenger :bounce:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Try to forget it, it's still good for his ranking and nice that he could win some matches in a row. And he wasn't even ranked in this challenger, so it's still a good result :)

I finally discovered why I had the feeling the schedule wasn't complete. I forgot to add the DC tie which will be this weekend. Hope I can see a bit of it :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

I had completely forgotten about the DC tie
:eek: After the U.S. FINALLY won it again last year it just left my mind :rolleyes: I just know that U.S. team was glad to finally nail down that Victory :) It had just taken them years to do it :p (Seriously that same team has been trying for like 7 years or more to get that victory). And now I think they are having a "let down" because none of them are really playing that well on Tour now :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

So I am not the only one who forgot about it :eek: in Holland there is not much to do about it as we got a first round bye (not in world group of course, we are so bad... :p) and I have simply been too busy to follow it... I only discovered in Switzerland that the Swiss team would play soon :lol: (in general I follow the Swiss team really good, dunno what got into me these weeks, with not following them :p)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Well poor Kristof didn't do well :sad: I was really shocked that both Andy and James won their Matches on CLAY :yippee: You know I remember a quote from Roger after he got to be #1. He said he wanted to thank the players that he played early in his career because they hit to his backhand so much that it made his backhand stronger. May be if countries keep putting the U.S. Davis Cup on clay it will improve their ability to play on clay :unsure:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

it makes sense! (well Roger is of course a smart guy :angel: ) because you need practise to learn something!

Try to look at it this way with Kris as well. He needs to play top10 players regularly, and he'll learn how to play against them!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

it makes sense! (well Roger is of course a smart guy :angel: ) because you need practise to learn something!

Try to look at it this way with Kris as well. He needs to play top10 players regularly, and he'll learn how to play against them!
May be with Kris' current ranking we should make that players above 50 :unsure: He needs to win more Matches and have more Match play time. I think that was partly why his ranking went down so badly because he couldn't stay in any Tournament long enough to get much Match play time. And I'm sure all the defeats started to get him down :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Re: Schedule & Results ~ Updated: 01 March 2008

Sorry that it took me so long, but with nobody posting in this forum I didn't feel like updating this thread. But now first post is again how it should be, with all results of this season in singles and doubles and also the two coming challengers listed as tournaments to play.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Re: Schedule & Results ~ Updated: August 2, 2008

I'm glad Kris is playing CH Tournaments. He needs to get points to help his ranking.
I'm amazed that some other players won't go back and play CH even if they do need ranking points :eek: BTW thanks for the update :D

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Re: Schedule & Results ~ Updated: August 2, 2008

well with his rank he simply has to, he cannot always entry the ATP tournaments and indeed, sometimes it's easier to get the points in challengers. I really hope he'll soon find his way back in the rankings... :)

61 - 77 of 77 Posts