Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: Schedule & Results 2007 ~ Updated: 18-06

Updated again... not really nice scores, hopefully Rosmalen will go better.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Re: Schedule & Results 2007 ~ Updated: 18-06

Updated again... not really nice scores, hopefully Rosmalen will go better.
Well he did defeat Santoro today :) I would really like to see Kristof get back on track. I don't know the draw for this Tournament, but the last Tournament Kristof just had a killer of a draw :mad: :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Re: Schedule & Results 2007 ~ Updated: 21-06

He has bad luck with draws :sad:

Updated with Rosmalen results and Umag is added to the schedule, seems he won't play in week 30, i don't see him in the entry-lists of that week.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

He has bad luck with draws :sad:

Updated with Rosmalen results and Umag is added to the schedule, seems he won't play in week 30, i don't see him in the entry-lists of that week.
I think either you were too lonely here to update or the results were too depressing to update :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

I think either you were too lonely here to update or the results were too depressing to update :sad:
the first ;) I will update it as soon as possible, hopefully you will stay a bit more online the coming time! :) we've got a private forum here it seems :lol:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

I've seen Kristof 6 times this year :eek: a bit much, would've loved this forum to be a bit more active, so I could've written more about it :p

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

I've seen Kristof 6 times this year :eek: a bit much, would've loved this forum to be a bit more active, so I could've written more about it :p
Well I would like to think may be if you wrote more other posters would come in. But I doubt it :sad: People are reading the Forum. You can see that in the view count, but they are just not posting :bigcry:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Re: Schedule & Results 2007 ~ Updated: 21-06-07

I had already some time this evening, so I did update the first post already :) was quite some work after all last update was from wimbledon :lol:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

I had already some time this evening, so I did update the first post already :) was quite some work after all last update was from wimbledon :lol:
A lot of work for you and sad for Kris because most of the results weren't good :sad: But thanks for the updates :)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

A lot of work for you and sad for Kris because most of the results weren't good :sad: But thanks for the updates :)
the red arrows make me sad :sad:
even while I didn't post here, I did follow him rather good. Watched some matches at tv, saw him in Mons (tho only walking by as I was there at the qualies only), I read news about him at the Belgian teletext... so I also read about how he experienced it, how he's trying to fight out and we only have to hope that he finds his game back soon :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

the red arrows make me sad :sad:
even while I didn't post here, I did follow him rather good. Watched some matches at tv, saw him in Mons (tho only walking by as I was there at the qualies only), I read news about him at the Belgian teletext... so I also read about how he experienced it, how he's trying to fight out and we only have to hope that he finds his game back soon :)
I was watching his results also :sad: It is strange how a player's game can just go away :eek: And Kris isn't the only player to have that happen by any means.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

I was watching his results also :sad: It is strange how a player's game can just go away :eek: And Kris isn't the only player to have that happen by any means.
it goes with ups and downs for most players, except for the top. At least Kris could still play, I had to miss my favourite almost the whole season :sad:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

it goes with ups and downs for most players, except for the top. At least Kris could still play, I had to miss my favourite almost the whole season :sad:
Yes Marco was hurt, wasn't he?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

Yes Marco was hurt, wasn't he?
yeah, he did play some tournies at the start of the year (Doha, AO, DC1strd, Rotterdam and Dubai) at the last he got injured... he made his comeback at the beginning of this month in Mons, but only as a try. I was t here and he told me his knee still hurted while playing. He will play again next week in Basel, he received a WC for MD... I hope he can then be around at the tour for a longer time :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

yeah, he did play some tournies at the start of the year (Doha, AO, DC1strd, Rotterdam and Dubai) at the last he got injured... he made his comeback at the beginning of this month in Mons, but only as a try. I was t here and he told me his knee still hurted while playing. He will play again next week in Basel, he received a WC for MD... I hope he can then be around at the tour for a longer time :)
It would have to be hard for a Pro Player to come back from an injury. Just being off the Tour for a long time is bad because they don't have all the Match play they need :sad: I hope Marco will start feeling better so he can play without pain :)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

It would have to be hard for a Pro Player to come back from an injury. Just being off the Tour for a long time is bad because they don't have all the Match play they need :sad: I hope Marco will start feeling better so he can play without pain :)
he's out for another few months, he needs surgery :sad:

anyway, i will try to update Kristof's results for this season tomorrow. And then start a new schedule for next season as soon as some entry-lists are out. Hopefully we'll have more to cheer for then :yeah:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

he's out for another few months, he needs surgery :sad:

anyway, i will try to update Kristof's results for this season tomorrow. And then start a new schedule for next season as soon as some entry-lists are out. Hopefully we'll have more to cheer for then :yeah:
Oh I'm so sorry about Marco :sad: :crying2: I hope things will be better for both Kristof and Marco next year ;)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Re: Schedule & Results ~ Updated: 16-12-07

Did start with the schedule of 2008 in the first post... Did also change the banner, didn't make a new one yet, but did only change the 2007 in a 2008 :p will see if I have time for this around christmas

And I have no idea where he'll play in 2nd week :shrug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts

Well we now know he played in the A.O., but I don't know where he is going now :lol:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

I'm sorry I didn't update it yet... will see if I have time today. He won't play Rotterdam this year, but will go to the USA :sad: (I am not going to see him as much as last year :( :p)

41 - 60 of 77 Posts