Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Merton said:
The #3 and 4 seed are the same. In either case he draws one of Roger/Rafa for the semifinal.
I don't think Roddick cares about drawing Rafa in the semi, I think he would prefer him then Federer! ;)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
tennisnut said:
roddick will be number 4 at us open.he loses 50 not 120 points.atp confirms this.olympics from last year confused this situation.
ATP confirms what? If they said he loses 50 then they don't know their own system (not the first time).

Roddick will lose his temporary sixth optional, which happens to be his semi-final points from Memphis, 110 points. His Olympic points didn't even count on his ranking, so although they disappear it didn't make any difference.

Now that he's into the final, he will have more points than Safin, and will therefore be number four. If he'd lost to Hewitt, he would have stayed at five.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
victory1 said:
I don't think Roddick cares about drawing Rafa in the semi, I think he would prefer him then Federer! ;)
Ditto, him drawing Rafa should please Andy more than anything, I hope. Plus I want to see them paly again on HC

21 - 23 of 23 Posts