-He plays good tennis!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Agreed except "He plays good Tennis."

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
:haha:

Sliceace's finest hour, strong era haters. Such a shame Sliceace couldn't keep it going though and has declined significantly. Murray's hate squad are pretty abysmal these days.

·
Registered
767 Posts
i like his "fu.k" speech :)

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
:haha:

Sliceace's finest hour, strong era haters. Such a shame Sliceace couldn't keep it going though and has declined significantly. Murray's hate squad are pretty abysmal these days.
Still, the squad produced some cool stuff

I cannot pick the right words to express my disgust for Mugray. One of those rare individuals who you hate without ever having to meet him. I can't imagine this pathetic pusher having any fans at all outside of Ireland. Not only he has no weapons and completely relies on opponent choking to win matches, his on court antics, his mouth displaying a set of ugly, jagged teeth when he yells "come on" on yet another opponent's UE are a truly despicable sight. The game was better off when he wasn't plaguing the courts with his presence and wasting time of real tennis fans. This clown has no redeeming qualities. I am struggling not to hurl my breakfast after this tennis "match".

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
can't tell if OP is trolling

Murray has a terrible attitude on the court. he is a fighter, which would generally be good, but I would argue a whiny fighter is the worse kind. the sort of person who will be losing a game fair and square (in any field in life) and bitch and whine and make a scene and then keep scraping. it's just ugly behavior

curses all of the time

plays such a defensive game that a player like Nadal appears to be offensive when the two meet

I enjoy watching him play time to time but the biggest issue with Murray is that he lacks a particularly high or masterclass level- when would someone say Murray's peak was? even in the slams he did win he didn't play like godly tennis really, he just played like a wall. he reminds me of Brad Gilbert and that book "Winning Ugly' or whatever.

I think the criteria for a player who is particularly entertaining to watch is either that they having interesting shotmaking OR a likable attitude/personality

Reactions: 17-6-302

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

One of the greatest posts ever.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Murray is a great player and a good guy. Sure he has some silly tantrums sometimes but he admits himself he is embarrassed of some of his on court tirades. At least he is honest. He mainly takes it out on himself, it's not like he is awful to those around him. Maybe the occasional word to his box, but he has good sportsmanship and is a much more exciting player than some give him credit for.

·
Registered
645 Posts
oh good lord... outside of the fact that he does play good tennis, everything else about him makes me wanna kill myself. when im looking at him between points, i feel depressed.
he is a good tennis player, but he is not fan to watch(especially when he plays against Djokovic)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts