Mens Tennis Forums banner

4061 - 4078 of 4078 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
If you never driven a car then how did you get license to drive ???
Doesn't context provide enough info that it was obviously a typo, I have never driven a care THERE by myself alone. Thanks for pointing it out, much appreciated 0:)

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Brexit is such a bore, a chore, and so many other crap things. We seem to have forgotten that there are so many other things in this country we need to deal with right now.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Brexit is such a bore, a chore, and so many other crap things. We seem to have forgotten that there are so many other things in this country we need to deal with right now.
I hate to ask since you typed it was "such a bore", but it sure is hard to follow from outside of Britain. Or at least it is hard for me to follow. So what is going on now?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I hate to ask since you typed it was "such a bore", but it sure is hard to follow from outside of Britain. Or at least it is hard for me to follow. So what is going on now?
Brexit is delayed yet again as our Parliament would not pass the necessary laws to allow it to take place. Parliament did pass a law to allow for a General Election to take place on the 12th of December. This is more wasted time, just like the Conservative leadership battle was earlier this year. The EU has allowed another extension up to the 31st of January 2020, though if the new Parliament can get its' act together, Brexit could happen earlier. (Somehow, I doubt it)
I didn't want Brexit and voted against it, but this is now nearly 2020 and we've still not come out of the EU. Too much time has been wasted and an awful lot of normal Parliamentary business has been delayed, not debated or even stopped altogether because of the amount of time Brexit has taken up. I'm fed up with the whole situation.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Brexit is delayed yet again as our Parliament would not pass the necessary laws to allow it to take place. Parliament did pass a law to allow for a General Election to take place on the 12th of December. This is more wasted time, just like the Conservative leadership battle was earlier this year. The EU has allowed another extension up to the 31st of January 2020, though if the new Parliament can get its' act together, Brexit could happen earlier. (Somehow, I doubt it)
I didn't want Brexit and voted against it, but this is now nearly 2020 and we've still not come out of the EU. Too much time has been wasted and an awful lot of normal Parliamentary business has been delayed, not debated or even stopped altogether because of the amount of time Brexit has taken up. I'm fed up with the whole situation.
What a mess! I guess I should have said it was hard for people outside of Europe to understand it, but then again maybe it is just hard for me? The moral of the story is to not join anything unless you know there is an "easy out" in case you want to use it. I didn't want Britain to join in the first place. I refer to the EU as the United States of Europe and I'm not in favor of anything having to do with "United States". A look at my flag should let you know why >:)

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
i should go to gym

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I hate working with people...

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm sorry I can't post here like I used to because both the white and the black backgrounds bother my eyes and give me headaches.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
O.K. I turned the brightness on my computer all the way down so now I'm trying the white mode. However, maybe I should have turned the brightness up in the dark mode :unsure:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I'm sticking with the white background with my computer brightness turned down. Also I'm seeing how long you have to wait between posts before the new post will count in your total, if no one else has posted since your last post. I tried a thread at 15 hours and that didn't work. I'm thinking at least a day? This didn't add to my total and it has been 6 days o_O

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I think I'm back to being what some posters used to call me The Queen of Chat. A long with my other items of dislike for the forum the post count seems to be off. I had another poster in between my two posts, but I still didn't get a higher number on my post count. How does this forum count posts anyway?

4061 - 4078 of 4078 Posts