Mens Tennis Forums banner

4021 - 4040 of 4078 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Uberdepression :>
Do you think you know what caused this? I mean if there were some frustrating events or something like those... (I hope not)
I'm just asking 'cause a so called depression is a usual thing for spring and gets fixed by some alimentary and behavioral adjustments.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Just played tennis for the first time. I realized my vision is too low to see a ball in play, I have no chance of returning something I can not see, therefore I will never be capable of playing my favorite sport.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Just played tennis for the first time. I realized my vision is too low to see a ball in play, I have no chance of returning something I can not see, therefore I will never be capable of playing my favorite sport.
Do you have 100% vision and Acuvue won’t help?
I believe everyone needs to get used to the flight of a ball I remember I had this problem when started to watch tennis.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Do you have 100% vision and Acuvue won’t help?
I believe everyone needs to get used to the flight of a ball I remember I had this problem when started to watch tennis.
I am low vision, 80/20 with glasses. Watching the sport is hard outside of dark-colored hardcourts, but playing it will be impossible for me.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I am low vision, 80/20 with glasses. Watching the sport is hard outside of dark-colored hardcourts, but playing it will be impossible for me.
Now I have a clue what awaits me when I’m back on courts this summer as my vision got worse since the last time :(
But I’ll give it a try.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Just learnt from Hugh Jackman’s tweet that there is such a place called Good Grief... he is suitably aghast at finding out such name exists and I’m suitably adoringly in love ♥ my celebrity crush....

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
I'm bored, waiting for clay season :cat:

That's normally what I'm like halfway through the clay swing waiting for the grass season to start, this year probably wont be any different. I think Nadal and Djokovic will clean up all the big titles on clay this year.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Fleeting moments are just that, one minute it was there and then it was gone replaced by something you did not expect

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
When people unintentionally post things here and my mind goes :haha: :happy: :lol: :superlol: in a completely opposite direction.

4021 - 4040 of 4078 Posts