Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
hey, did we save Juan Carlos from eviction or not? did he win Big Brother? i never go over to WTAworld, except for the Lindsay "Tower of Power" forum, so i don't have a clue! :eek: :)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Oh Leo, you're missing out on the greatest thing! I read the whole thread in one go the other day. Lmao!

Yes, we did save Juanqui that time but he's up for eviction again and he has no chance this time. The other nominees are Kim, Marat and Goran and they're not gonna be voted off. :( And Niminator suggested that everyone who doesn't want Goran to be voted off should vote for Ferrero. :mad: I hope nobody will listen to him. I voted for Kim but I don't want any of them to go. I would vote for Xavier. He's useless now that Jenn is gone, hehehe. :rolleyes:

There's still 3 weeks to go, I think.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
well at least he's made it this far in Big Brother. but i'll still try to save him by voting for....Marat. i can't vote for Kimmy or Goran, so i'll go with Safin. come on JC fans, let's save him from eviction!;)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Yeah, but Goran is always nominated and never gets voted off. He's too funny for that!

I didn't WANT to vote for Kimmy, cause she's obviously my fave, but I couldn't very well vote Marat or Goran off, they're the life of the party. :(

I'm pretty sure Ferrero will be vote off this time. :sad:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
no way, we HAVE to save Juanqui from eviction! we're not going down without a fight!

·
Registered
483 Posts
SAVE JUAN CARLOS!! HAHAHAH....

sounds like your trying to save a whale...i.e. FREE WILLY!
...aahh..nevermind..:p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Big Bro?

LOL! I'm new and I had to read what this "save Juan Carlos "was all about. I didn't know that you had a place where you could play big bro with tennis players. Is it still going on? It sounded funny anyway. Also, lol, I had to laugh, cuz it did sound like you were trying to save a whale or something. Anyway, glad these groups know how to have fun!

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
No, thank you for writing it Jenn! It's incredible! :D

Please don't let Juanqui leave! You must have the power of veto or something.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
yikes, everyone wants Juanqui evicted from Big Brother!:eek: :sad: :sad: :sad: but he's so loveable! has everyone here voted against Goran? hmmmm, maybe we can make Save Juan Carlos announcements on other tennis boards. or maybe i'm taking this way too seriously!lol!

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Well, people, we couldn't save him after all. Juan Carlos was voted off. :sad: :mad: :fiery:

It's not gonna be the same without him. He was so sexy. *sigh*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts