Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rankings Master
15,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that Nick is on a totally different level to both Nishioka and Kokkinakis ATM. Quite curious if he can win 2 challengers in a row now.

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
I guess he could be tired now, so shouldn't expect too much of him in later stages here, but great to see these easy wins :yeah:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I saw the 2nd set of this match and Kyrgios was clearly a level above Nishioka. It's disappointing though that he was taking so long between points and clearly trying to disrupt his opponent, especially when he was failing to convert all those match points.

Kyrgios has a big game and could do well but it's not a good sign when a players cheats at such a young age.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
I saw the 2nd set of this match and Kyrgios was clearly a level above Nishioka. It's disappointing though that he was taking so long between points and clearly trying to disrupt his opponent, especially when he was failing to convert all those match points.

Kyrgios has a big game and could do well but it's not a good sign when a players cheats at such a young age.
exactly my thoughts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
go nick, good result
should get into top 150 after this week!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts