1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Your visions will happen
47,123 Posts
2nd serve return points were 49% vs. 53%, almost dead on.

1st serve return points were Quigley- 32%, Kozlov- 13%, a whopping 21% difference.

Effectiveness of the 1st serve was clearly the difference.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Quigley was an NCAA finalist and lost to Steve Johnson in the individual final. Good match from Kozlov overall

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quigley was an NCAA finalist and lost to Steve Johnson in the individual final. Good match from Kozlov overall
speaking of which;
That particular website that ranks the incoming college players does so by different levels. Blue-chips usually go to the top teams, 5 stars are spread out then 4,3,2,1 stars go to the small schools who aren't very good.

u mean tennisrecruiting.com?

how come I can't find the final against Johnson in the singles results page of Quigley in his profile at collegetennisonline

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump as I saw OHG online

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
speaking of which;
That particular website that ranks the incoming college players does so by different levels. Blue-chips usually go to the top teams, 5 stars are spread out then 4,3,2,1 stars go to the small schools who aren't very good.

u mean tennisrecruiting.com?

how come I can't find the final against Johnson in the singles results page of Quigley in his profile at collegetennisonline
yes I meant tennis recruiting.com. That is only for incoming players though. for results of current players go to this link. Collegetennisonline used to be a good site for info but the people who run it have taken a permanent vacation it seems. To find players results go to the teams results and then click on any result and they click on the player to see their results. If you want to go to Quigley go to University of Kentucky, choose the 2011-2012 season and choose a random result then click on Eric Quigley and you can see his results that season. (kinda a a pan but it doesn't let you do direct links to players results)

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
very....

thanks, I've found his results with this method. what's a 'dual match'?
Team vs team. Like Kentucky vs Georgia. 1-6 simultaneous singles and 1-3 doubles to determine a winner. That's the majority of the college season and what determines a coaches success.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers! so the best way to see past results is to go to tennisrecruiting.com in order to see what's the guy university and then check the record at itatennis

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
cheers! so the best way to see past results is to go to tennisrecruiting.com in order to see what's the guy university and then check the record at itatennis
Yes. Sometimes on a google search you can find their old college profile at the university's athletic website even without tennis recruiting.com. Like I was able to find Nedovyesov's old profile even though he left Oklahoma State 4 years ago. But if you aren't sure tennis recruiting is probably the best to find then use ITA to get their results.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts