Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
1,563 Posts
Vamos Felix, Nadal needs to lose to go to the Olympics.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Nadal is only playing doubles which starts a little later than singles. The olympic tournament is played over two weeks. Nadal can only qualify for singles if one of the Spanish players withdraws which does not seem likely to happen. It's a shame that he is not playing doubles with Robredo who seems to be a better doubles player than Moya. But than again Corretja won a bronze medal in 2000 Olympics with Costa.
p.s. Marc Rosset is tall I saw Rosset carrying the Olympic torch a month or so back here in Geneva. I'm a huge fan of the Olympics & it was cool.

B

·
0 Posts
nah coz on livescore.com it has acusoso v vanek at 1-1 in the 3rd....bloody website playing up again

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
Monaco wins 6-3 2-6 7-6(6)

that was a lucky escape for him, he was already down a break in third set and if I saw it right Lopez was already serving for the match.
Also Monaco had a huge lead in the tiebreaker (5-2?), but blew it all and found himself down *6-5 with Lopez serving for the match. He saved a match point and went on winning the tiebreaker 8-6.

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
joeb_uk said:
has anyone got the live feed working?
I didn't even know that there exists one :shrug: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
joeb_uk said:
ok go to information, broadcasts and webcast
now, doesn't work for me... Media Player opens and tries to connect and connect and connect, but nothing is loading and I see nothing

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
VAMOS, RAFA!! Win this title!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts