Mens Tennis Forums banner

281 - 298 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!!! I'm tired of Guillermo!!!!!!!! I hope Roger defeats him!!! Aarg!

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
what's this? 31 matches now? PLEASE BE A GOOD FINAL TOMORROW!!

and goooooooooo Mike and Bob!! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
SOS UN GRANDE CORIA!!!!!!!!! VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :bounce: :D :D

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
damn it ivan :fiery: he always gets broken after wasting a break point :rolleyes: i'm really sick on coria...he keeps winning (not that that's a bad thing, but it gets boring)

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
3 or 5 set final?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
5 set final! i dont know how coria will hold up... he's somewhat tired :sad:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
yah i hope its a good one....not another 1 sided

·
Registered
669 Posts
Based on today's display, there will be no (sadly) competitive final either this time.

Guille look very tired, his groundstrokes had no speed because of this and tomorrow is best of 5!!!!!

The level Roger is playing, Coria can beat him only playing at his best and with full energy available. He has spent too much this week, specially having came back from injury.

I really hope i'm wrong, I would like Guille to win, but I think won't happen this time (I don't even think it will be close).

We'll see.

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
I see that Lleyton got bageled :eek:

Guille!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I've read the last few posts that say that Guille is tired. That doesn't surprise me. He's only played 2 sets once and only one of those straight setters could be considered easy (def. Ferrer). I'm still hoping that he can rest up and be able to go out there and hold the winner's trophy for the 2nd time in a row.

Go Guille!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
fco253 said:
Based on today's display, there will be no (sadly) competitive final either this time.

Guille look very tired, his groundstrokes had no speed because of this and tomorrow is best of 5!!!!!

The level Roger is playing, Coria can beat him only playing at his best and with full energy available. He has spent too much this week, specially having came back from injury.

I really hope i'm wrong, I would like Guille to win, but I think won't happen this time (I don't even think it will be close).

We'll see.
I think you may be right. I've been expecting Guille to lose every round he has played. He hasn't seemed himself. He's fighting an illness and he's not up to his usual level.

Even if he were playing at his top level, Federer would be a challenge.

281 - 298 of 298 Posts