(1)L Hewitt (AUS) vs (5)J Novak (CZE)
Hopkins/Washington vs Fujiwara/Obata - WTA
Nieminen/Oliver vs (4)Novak/Pala
(3)Allegro/Kohlmann vs (2)Palmer/Vizner

Gooooooo TAYLOR and JIRI!!! :worship:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello everyone, It' s nice to have a debut on this forum. I must admitt i am interested in betting on ATP events so I believe it is not rude to say a special hello to "bad gambler" and "bilbo" as members apparently interested in that matter. :worship:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, it seems u r right but, one bet is worth a shot: Hewitt-Novak 2-1 (set betting)@5.25 Centrebet. This price is just too high, Hewitt dropped sets again lower opponents. OK he was not fully concentrated, but still Novak can take at least one set! You can cover it by Novak win at 5,25 a little stake...

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well, Graydon, be a good friend and get revenge against Pala/Novak for your buddy JMG...heh heh.

B

·
0 Posts
nothing on in japan today...thing all the favourites will get up...however for a bit of value take novak @ 5.25.....

B

·
0 Posts
but then again there is a reason why hewitt owns a 6-0 record against novak....i think the better value bets are going to be laid on Lyon tonite

B

·
0 Posts
hey its like that......i've got an ABSOLUTE speical for today however it doesn't involve tennsi...wanna hear?

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
C'mon Lleyton!!!
Time to show the form again that got you to #3 in the Entry Rank and Race! :bounce:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
bad gambler said:
hey its like that......i've got an ABSOLUTE speical for today however it doesn't involve tennsi...wanna hear?
Does it have anything to do with the Australian election?

B

·
0 Posts
nah mate...i've already got that one in the bag...it's to do with the V* cars at bathurst......

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Hi bad gambler :bigwave: ANA ties BOS 6-6 due UP 9TH. What 7TH inning for the Angels! :eek:

Hi Socket :wavey: Good luck for Lleyton! :D

B

·
0 Posts
hey buddy...yeah what a clutch play by guerrero, this thing is going to go the extra inning....20 more min until the big one!!...

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
bad gambler said:
hey buddy...yeah what a clutch play by guerrero, this thing is going to go the extra inning....20 more min until the big one!!...
NYY @ MIN coming on soon :cool:

btw: you're not a bad gambler seeing your vCash ;) :angel: :devil:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Hi, Sol! :wavey: Thanks for the good rep points! :kiss: I'll return the favor as soon as I can! :)

B

·
0 Posts
mate i got money on the yankees to win by -1.5....when u got a player called alex rodriguez in your side it's hard to back against!

ah the vCash...just a bit of luck buddy :)

1 - 20 of 287 Posts