Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
These odds on Bjorkman are tempting for sure.
However I'm not getting involved. To me,the match will degenerate into a dogfight.

Tempted by Robert Ginepri (@1.6) over Moya, and Richard Gasquet (@2) over Soderling.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Bjorkman is a perfect match up for Canas as he loves serve and vollyers, he always used to beat Henman. Courts ain't that fast and old Bjorki is on his last legs, struggled vs clay mug Volandri in the first round.

GL though.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
You seem to be a big fan of Malisse, Ivan?

Unpredictable match. Both hot and cold players.
Massive.

I have seen him play so many times and i know he belongs with the best.

Just needs a kick up the backside

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Malisse struggled with Serra, Kolhi is totally another level compared to the frenchie. I hope Malisse wins though

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
i cant see Mallise beating Kohli...he cant finish his ideas his backhand is IMO a bit weaker than before... in every match he has a big problem with converting break chanses..

Kohli was inconsistent but this year his game is improving good results in and couple of nice performances...in my eyes now top player ..

better defensive play than x-man...stronger first dilivery and i also like malisse too..but need to be real when gamble

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
rochus over ferrer @ 4.4 -- wasn't he up a set and a break in that dubai match?
lee @ 2.25
haase @ 2.13
ginepri @ 1.74
gasquet @ 2.08
malisse @ 2.67

G

·
I really Believe Malisse can get the job done against kohl

anyone with me?
Malisse is a confidence player and his performance against an out of form Serra wasn't anything to be inspire confidence in his backers.

Best to leave it alone IMO.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Malisse at 2.56 is worth a (small) shot IMO. I've heard he's been working really hard with David Felgate, probably the only man who can bring him back at high level.
It was also nice to see Malisse coming back from 1 set down against Serra, as his match fitness is my biggest concern. He won the last two sets against Serra really easy (2 and 0).
Although Kolhschreiber has improved since 2005, H2H is 2-0 in favour of Malisse. Both were easy wins, which might suggest this isn't the best match up for Kolhschreiber.
Malisse will probably take at least 1 set.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
[email protected], overreaction to the flu/virus niemo had imo, he is said to be all right now after a full health inspection after Dubai. A bit weird that jarkko's odds didnt drift when he was ill in the last two matches but they drift now when he's finally ok. Jarkko leads H2H over lee 2-0

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Got Malisse at 7/4 last night

Pacific Life Open

Malisse over Kohl 7/4
Birdman beat Wawa 2-0 11/10
Gasquet over Toad Evs
Paszek over schruff 4/11
Paszek -3.5 over Scruff 5/6
O.Rochus +4.5 over Ferrer 5/6
Vesnina over Bartoli 6/4
Vesnina +3.5 5/6
Rezai+4.5 over Vera 5/6
Canas-Djokovic-PHM-Paszek 11/10 (Acca)
Voskoboeva beat Kraijeck 5/6
V.King beat Garbin 11/10
Davenport-Vaidisova-Tsonga-Djokovic-Paszek -11/8 (Acca)

bol

·
Registered
809 Posts
Soderling to beat Gasquet at 1.92
Medina Garrigues to beat Kudryavtseva at 1.52
Malisse to beat Kohlschreiber at 2.56
GL

·
Registered
383 Posts
Wawrinka @2.92