Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Wow so funny. You stick to following Federer blindly and let others follow who they want to follow.
Come on, have a laugh now and then! I thought it was funny and I like Zverev. He is the type of player to attract a lot of fans who like him for who he is, not for his tennis. I'll bet they forgive him for what he has done in a second, but it was beyond stupid of course.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Come on, have a laugh now and then! I thought it was funny and I like Zverev. He is the type of player to attract a lot of fans who like him for who he is, not for his tennis. I'll bet they forgive him for what he has done in a second, but it was beyond stupid of course.
Fair enough.

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
I think you are missing all the points. When I see contribute, it is about the good "image" and the right example they have to give which is not really the case for most of them, I am not talking financially. A guy like Sasha, is obviously a good tennis player, but is not entertaining at all, like 80% of the guys in the top 100, so top tennis players are earning too much money for what they are doing. You are probably too young and arrogant to understand the values that a top tennis player should bring.
This.

Sasha game is so not entertaining.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts