Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Looks like Zverev can't help it. If you are a famous tennis star with lots of money, not partying does not seem to be possible. Even if some other people may die because of it.

Seriously. What is wrong with those guys? How hard is it to understand that there is a pandemic raging all over the world? So utterly disappointing.

Reactions: The Federest

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
OP is canceled.

·
Your visions will happen
47,301 Posts
Don't like Zverev but I'd still party with him

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Zverev very likely already catched COVID in China during off-season before it was cool. People here should be praising him for creating a protective shield around the rest of the attendendees with his immunity.

·
Registered
437 Posts
It's your own prerogative to party or not right now, but I'm really astonished that a pro athlete with an agent and PR took it upon himself to be seen at a party with no masks in sight six days after posting a PR waffle statement about "following self-isolating guidelines 🙏"

Imagine if one of the players in the NBA teams that had to self-isolate after Gobert's positive test were seen at a party less than a week into self-isolation 🤣 That would have been a national scandal. Even if public health is clearly not a priority of yours, as Zverev has shown over the past several months, surely, watching the savaging of Djokovic in the media would be enough of a deterrent to be shown doing something dumb? But then again, Zverev is really not that relevant and has no global brand to speak of so he's free to do what he likes. Ban this motherf**ker from the USO, tho.

·
Registered
408 Posts
LMAO

What really amuses me though is not that they disobey this self isolation but that they always take pics and videos of doing it. How can you be so dumb?

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
LMAO

What really amuses me though is not that they disobey this self isolation but that they always take pics and videos of doing it. How can you be so dumb?
dumb? They just dont care. They're aware of it, they just dont care. Basically what you are left with is a disagreement, not a matter of publicizing it without awareness.

Reactions: -Dominator-

·
Registered
40 Posts
He doesn't even try to be discreet about it :ROFLMAO: He should be banned as much for being a risk to others as for being dumb as a rock.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
WHO is CANCELED.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
He doesn't even try to be discreet about it :ROFLMAO: He should be banned as much for being a risk to others as for being dumb as a rock.
Bro, I don't agree 100% with what he is doing, but why ban him? You make 0 sense. Everything he is doing is legal.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts