Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much much better player won, but specially and much more important humankind is saved. :worship: Thanks Nick!!! You are actually a player who are going to play for slam titles

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Much much better player won, but specially and much more important humankind is saved. :worship: Thanks Nick!!! You are actually a player who are going to play for slam titles
If u are a supporter of a Grans Slam winner i have no idea why you put this avatar?Anyway ,Nick is a nice player so congrats to the boy.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
A player who recieves 10 WCs for ATP tournaments a year and still playing challengers is not good for tennis
Are you stupid Fabio? The Don doesn't get wildcards any more, that award is for Harrison and Suck. The Don actually won two challengers back to back last year and has played a mixture of ATP Level events and challengers this year which is what a player ranked around 80's should be doing, rather than trying but failing to qualify for ATP level events. He plays the ATP level events he can and made the 3rd round of the AO as well as QF's of Houston. Before making negative comments to him actually do some research and realise he has been doing good without wildcards this year.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
this sas more about how much talent Kyrgios has than how poorly Donald played. For clay, he could've played worse than today

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you stupid Fabio? The Don doesn't get wildcards any more, that award is for Harrison and Suck. The Don actually won two challengers back to back last year and has played a mixture of ATP Level events and challengers this year which is what a player ranked around 80's should be doing, rather than trying but failing to qualify for ATP level events. He plays the ATP level events he can and made the 3rd round of the AO as well as QF's of Houston. Before making negative comments to him actually do some research and realise he has been doing good without wildcards this year.
Of course I was exagerating on the number. He did recieve about 10, like 3 years ago and still grinding his ass on challengers. Of course since he told USTA to fuck up, he doesn't recieve as many and another failures (younger failures) of murican tennis are there for the taking. But this is Donald Young basically: can win a couple of challengers but would need to be lucky to be a consistant ATP player. Kyrgios, on the other hand, is destined for much higher things, so I stand by my OP. Beautiful result for tennis.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Of course I was exagerating on the number. He did recieve about 10, like 3 years ago and still grinding his ass on challengers. Of course since he told USTA to fuck up, he doesn't recieve as many and another failures (younger failures) of murican tennis are there for the taking. But this is Donald Young basically: can win a couple of challengers but would need to be lucky to be a consistant ATP player. Kyrgios, on the other hand, is destined for much higher things, so I stand by my OP. Beautiful result for tennis.
The Don will rise and you will be left in ruins :devil:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
When Donald is offered insane amounts of money for ATP wildcards years ago, why would he NOT take them. The same way HArrison and Sock are doing it now.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When Donald is offered insane amounts of money for ATP wildcards years ago, why would he NOT take them. The same way HArrison and Sock are doing it now.
Not saying he shouldn't. Have nothing personal against him. Just great to see USTA getting exposed again as a fraud association they are.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
I would like to take personal credit for my positive words to Kyrgios last Saturday that have helped him to make such a great run this week.

Hope he closes it out and take the title!

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would like to take personal credit for my positive words to Kyrgios last Saturday that have helped him to make such a great run this week.

Hope he closes it out and take the title!
You should have went to Monte Carlo, mate.

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
nick :woohoo: well done man. very solid win here, and ON CLAY...so happy, please win it all now!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts