Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
This is Nicolas' favourite time of the year. Nice win. Hopefully, he wins the title here and has a brilliant claycourt swing. Keep owning on clay, Nicolas!

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Assuming Almagro continues playing well I'm looking forward to some great Ferrer vs Almagro finals the coming weeks.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Nico is always strong on South American soil. He should bring that to Europe, except to his SF at Madrid, and both QF in RG he has never done well.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Astonished by the lack of hate in this thread. MTF coming to like Almagro? :eek:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Astonished by the lack of hate in this thread. MTF coming to like Almagro? :eek:
He has a nice game, and he hasn't done any gamesmanship tactics in quite a while (berdych incident was not his fault imo). As long as he doesn't call medical time-outs when his opponent is about to serve it out, he's a tolerable fellow.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Almagro if he was better looking would have got away with the antics a lot more than he has.

Pantera having an excellent start to the season.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Congrats MTF, the first Almagro thread I've seen that is over a page with on NA hate! Even surviving some renowned pessimists.

I like the way Almagro looks, but I place a high weight on skin for some reason.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts