·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Grats Nico :cool:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
El Cabezon wins his 3rd title in Brazil, he must love the ladies there. This is where he peaks.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
While I won't be able to watch this match until Tennis Channel airs it in the middle of the night, I have to say that when I saw on the scoreline it was Almagro 5-4 on serve in the third, I was reasonably certain Volandri would not win that game regardless of how well he's likely served this week.

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Easy points for Magro, could have won it a lot sooner if he'd actually tried to rally on return in the previous set and a half.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
One of the best ATP's crowds nearly 10 thousand people for an ATP 250 final and SF only behind GS anf a few MS suchs as Indian well and Miami that fit a bit over 10k people. Brazil should soon, host bigger tournaments, there is much demand for it, many people that love tennis in Sao Paulo.

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
!

One of the best ATP's crowds nearly 10 thousand people for an ATP 250 final and SF only behind GS anf a few MS suchs as Indian well and Miami that fit a bit over 10k people. Brazil should soon, host bigger tournaments, there is much demand for it, many people that love tennis in Sao Paulo.
:spit: You're crazy! After what happened in the Quarters, Sao Paolo needs to be cancelled :hysteric:
Even in Zimbabwe people love tennis, but this doesn't mean they deserve great tournaments.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
This was the best match BY FAR, amazing rallies and high quality of tennis:hearts: :worship: :bowdown:

Vamos NIIICCOCOCOCOCOCOCCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker2: :rocker2:

Volandri you have earn yourself a fan. ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Re: !

:spit: You're crazy! After what happened in the Quarters, Sao Paolo needs to be cancelled :hysteric:
Even in Zimbabwe people love tennis, but this doesn't mean they deserve great tournaments.
Haha, have you seen Italian crowds when there is an Italian Playing? I remember Bellucci vs Lorenzo last year, they booed Bellucci like crazy every time he wanted to check the lines etc. almost as if it was a GS final atmoshpere and it was 1 round against a Challenget player.

Yesterday was one incident, out of the whole tournament. You can't generalize based on 1 match. Stop being ignorant and making radical statements.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Tougher than expected but another title on his pocket though.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Alamgro served to big in the 3rd set and Volandri was dead-tired after the second set.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The presentations went for ages.

Stop the nonsense about which crowd is worse, it had nothing to do with the match at hand.

Reactions: Naudio Spanlatine

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Great backhand from Volandri to save first match point and awful forehand on second . nice to see full stands even on unattractive final

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Congrats Mugro and thanks for Vcash :cool: Could of been easier.

Can't wait too see where Volandri goes from here...he's been out of form and sucking on challengers last year, he was probably thinking about retirement and now out of the blue this ATP250 final! :worship:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts