Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad quality match with most of the points ending up with stupid UE. Gastao was very inconsistent, but Pella was consistenly bad. Tottally tanked that last game where he was serving to stay in the match. And had like at least 5 dead netcords in his favour during the match.

Anyway, much needed win for Elias, since he defends this tournament from last season. He keeps his 200 spot, which is not good at all for his standards, but I think he can recover points and lots of places in the summer. Will probably lose a bung of points at Portugal Open though, where he did QF.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
this one had a massive swing in odds, not that it's something rare these days with pinny lines on CHs.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this one had a massive swing in odds, not that it's something rare these days with pinny lines on CHs.
I noticed that even very early in the day. I was in doubt in TT, to choose between Elias and Pella, and I choosed immediatly the portuguese player, when I looked at the change of odds.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
best portuguese player :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Playing well or not, Elias really needed this victory. Finally some decent results for his potential, needs to step it up or he'll fall a lot in the rankings. Needs to go deep this week to protect the ranking of the final in Santos CH and the QF in Portugal Open.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts