Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fantastic tournament for Damir.
Title without lost set, with game ratio 58:26 :worship:

4th Challenger title that will bring him back near TOP 100, 105. in live rankings.
He just showed much better tennis than last year. Footwork, speed, topspin, volleys, everything is better and we can expect much bigger things in future from Damir.

Olivo played 8 hours more than Damir on way to the final. Really sorry for him, he fought to his limit. :worship:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
First Round - 0:59:43
Second Round - 1:03:55
Quarterfinal - 1:13:27
Semifinal - 0:56:17
Final - 1:08:13

That says everything. Absolutely stunnig performance, well deserved win, and Australian Open points gain back, Damir is now returning to the same place, where he started this year AO - 105. His first time on green clay, so probably he's the only player on tour with 100% record on some particular surface :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Great tournament for Dzumhur. Not many people seem to think he will have a good career, but i am a believer that will be a solid top 50 player throughout his career. Having seen the semis and the final of santo domingo, what impressed me the most was his behaviour on court. he seems to be done with nervousness, talking to refs and immediately things are looking much much better. He also looks a bit stronger in the upper body, his legs are as quick as ever...i cant wait for a breakout performance from him somwhere this year, maybe in buenos aires already...

22 yrs old, flirting again with top 100, everyhing seems to be on schedule..i think he breaks top 100 easy in the next month.

Go dzumiiii

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
sad for renzo, he had a great run here...hoping he is ok...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts