Is this his first match or what?

·
Registered
17,739 Posts
Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Your visions will happen
49,190 Posts
Known Zane since he was 12, he's always been a kamikaze style player, great ability, looks to be refining his game, cleaning up that forehand take back especially

He had a chance in qualies in one of the indoor events in the fall, QR1 vs the South African guy, forgot his name, Zane had an early break but lost in the TB. He's gonna be great

His uncle coaches lots of young upcoming style guys, mainly from the India/West Asian region, so this is only the start

·
Premium Member
9,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Known Zane since he was 12, he's always been a kamikaze style player, great ability, looks to be refining his game, cleaning up that forehand take back especially

He had a chance in qualies in one of the indoor events in the fall, QR1 vs the South African guy, forgot his name, Zane had an early break but lost in the TB. He's gonna be great

His uncle coaches lots of young upcoming style guys, mainly from the India/West Asian region, so this is only the start
Same tsunami like squash decades ago with Khan Pakistanese players ?????

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Clear Jarry can't win without steroids; what a disgrace, should be banned for life...

Reactions: alwaysfan

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I first saw Zane play the 12s at Eddie Herr, I fell in love with how intense he fought and his emotional passion. I knew he was going to make it because of that. He has some technical issues and has struggled in the step from junior to ATP but it will happen. Such a great fighter, such a fierce competitor. Love to watch him play. GO ZANE!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
It's not a bad loss for Jarry in his return. Khan has beaten Paul, Opelka, Lopez and others in practice, he almost beat top 100 player Lloyd Harris two months ago. Everybody is tough, there are no pushovers in Futures and Challengers.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
He lost 7-6 6-2. If that's "almost beat" then we can say Djokovic almost beat Nadal in the RG final.

Calm down, we know he is good.
Zane was up a break and served for first set vs Harris.

·
Super Moderator
9,370 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
He is pretty good but the real raw talent is in Facundo Diaz Acosta, a lefty sort of mix between Delpo and Khachanov, still needs to improve a lot but if he keeps working hard I'm 100% sure he will make it far.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
It's not a bad loss for Jarry in his return. Khan has beaten Paul, Opelka, Lopez and others in practice, he almost beat top 100 player Lloyd Harris two months ago. Everybody is tough, there are no pushovers in Futures and Challengers.
Well matches vs practice is what separates the higher and lower ranked players. Of course the higher ranked players generally have better shots but everyone at the pro level can hit and practice well. How they put it together in matches is what separates the top from the bottom.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Well matches vs practice is what separates the higher and lower ranked players. Of course the higher ranked players generally have better shots but everyone at the pro level can hit and practice well. How they put it together in matches is what separates the top from the bottom.
The kid is still learning, it's a big step to pros, some take more time.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
The kid is still learning, it's a big step to pros, some take more time.
Of course, everyone is different so no 2 players will develop the same. I’m not gonna expect an 18 year old to be in peak mode lol but yeah it’s a good win for him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts