Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's not Bianca Andreescu, people.
It's Cristian Garín.
FUCKING BIGGEST TENNIS DRAMA QUEEN EVER.
This match was something else. Scoreline is almost peak WTA. Garin wins despite being tired and probably injured. Davidovich Fokina got his surnames with the right initial letters, man he made so many bad DFs on crucial points. 3rd set was pure mugfest, break after break, even though we saw some great rallies here. Garín can't finish a match without wasting MPs on his own service. ADF is a top tier psycho choker, I don't like his antics much, but you gotta feel for him, he developes beautiful shots and stuff, but somehow manages to lose almost every tight match, usually when he is just playing better than his rival.

also smh, heart attacks for this fckin @1.33 odd on my bet, amazing stuff.

·
Registered
570 Posts
What a shit show it was, Garin hurt his back and couldn't serve his best and was clearly feeling the pressure in front a home crowd. Fokina, on the other hand, was just awful.

·
Administrator
12,278 Posts
The crowd really got in Davidovich Fokina's head in the TB. Garin did not play well though tonight, lucky to get through. From what I saw from the middle of the third set on, Garin looked fatigued and he was quite impatient with the forehand.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts