Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This match was :bowdown:. I couldn't figure out where that tennis was coming from! But such props to the winner and loser, even though it was such a heartbreaker for Paradorn.

I like when people scream to themselves in Italian.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
4hrs and 24mins unreal

·
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.
10,986 Posts
AWESOME MATCH!!!!!!!

:worship: to both of them :worship:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
it was just awesome - Davide Sanguinetti 33 years old :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
This was unbelievable. :worship: to both players.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
:worship: :worship: sanguinetti :worship:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
What a match! Good on Davide! Hats off to them both. This is what tennis should always be like!!!!

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
This was such an AWESOME match. This is why I love tennis. I didn't want either of them to lose! I love Paradorn but Sanguinetti won me over that last set. Such a great match. :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
superpinkone37 said:
This was such an AWESOME match. This is why I love tennis. I didn't want either of them to lose! I love Paradorn but Sanguinetti won me over that last set. Such a great match. :D:D:D
I was boo with Sanguinetti after he beat my Carlos, but still...once he started screaming at himself in Italian and pointing imaginary guns at his head and inventing cramps, he became my boy. I adopt him. I DIBS him.

·
3,921 Posts
liptea said:
This match was :bowdown:. I couldn't figure out where that tennis was coming from! But such props to the winner and loser, even though it was such a heartbreaker for Paradorn.

I like when people scream to themselves in Italian .
:lol: So true!! I like it too ;) I think that made me cheer for him :lol: :p

Awesome match!!! The last two sets were incredible (I didn´t watch the first 1 and a half)!! :)
:yeah: Davide
:clap2: Paradorn

·
Registered
603 Posts
And Kudos to USA for staying with the match instead of going back for the beginning of the Federer/Rochus match. Of love matches like this, no matter who the players are. And it was nice to see the players having some fun with it, even though it was obvious they were exhausted. Congrats to Sanguinetti and to Paradorn for putting up a good fight.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Davide and Paradorn :worship:

·
Registered
16 Posts
wow best match of the tournament, and after this the nadal vs blake!

amazing! Sanguinetti is just funny :D

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Incredible match. Clearly the best one so far this US Open! Such unbeliavable rallies and shotmaking from both guys in the fifth set, you hardly see something in matches that have just begun.

Also, were the hell did Sanguinetti dig out all these shots in the back of the court? This must have been clearly one of his best matches so far. Great stuff. Thanks to him for that and for being extroverted person that he is as both guys made it entertaining :worship:

What a pity that Paradorn had to lose it! :sad: :sad:

I think in this match the final set tiebreak was a salvation.....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts