Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an interview, Sandgren talked about the best player ever in tennis between Federer and Djokovic.

“There is no doubt that Federer is more beautiful to look at, but Novak is the best ever. We do one thing and he does another. We try to hit a winner, while he places the ball in difficult and irritating areas, where it is impossible to surprise him. He suffocates you slowly. What he does is just incredible.”

The truth can not be denied any longer. BOAT confirmations coming from everywhere.

·
justice for all
18,018 Posts
Its amazing how much time people spend discussing GOAT, when GOAT doesn't even exist....
I swear half the forums these days are GOAT debates. Getting ridiculous.
I say it's pretty boring and repetitive. At least for me. But well, I guess the majority likes it so what can you do...

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its amazing how much time people spend discussing GOAT, when GOAT doesn't even exist....
The People seek true leadership, a meaning for their life.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Well, if Sandgren says so then it must be true. Would be a whole different story if something like that was said by Gerasimov or Dzumhur or Tiafoe.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
even nick approves. sort of...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I approve the argument GOAT Tennyson’s message.
Did you see him whooping the egos of Fognini and the Fognini-loving umpire?
However, I disagree that Fed’s pretty. He and Fognini aren’t all that!
Nadal fans know that Nole will win French Open again.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
We are approaching the climax of the debate and end of the golden era.
The GOAT debate resolution will be more dissappointing than the man behind the curtain in the wizard of Oz. Oh well, despite a question with no answer and being essentially meaningless it has at least given a lot of people time to hone their English prose writing and debating style.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts