·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....The fuck was that? :facepalm:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Hate all this SERVE robots!Tannis is dead!!!

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
This is all on Dimitrov- he had so many chances. Especially in the second set tiebreak, and then he sort of collapsed in the third set tiebreak. He seemed bored more than nervous, but maybe that's how he shows it. Anderson definitely wasn't playing that much better than the first set. So frustrating.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Have to laugh at people blaming Anderson for being all serve. What does that make Dimitrov then if he just lost to him? If he was good enough he would have found a way to win, it's that simple.

Ajde.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Anderson lost in every department except serving, and it was enough for him to win, how sad can it get?
I actually think Dimi's service games were a lot easier, but he just went away mentally in the tiebreaks and made errors he didn't during the rest of the set.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even if Anderson didn't have a serve, Dimugtrov still would have found a way to lose :bowdown:.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Have to laugh at people blaming Anderson for being all serve. What does that make Dimitrov then if he just lost to him? If he was good enough he would have found a way to win, it's that simple.

Ajde.
Have to blame people who post only when Grigor lost!Haide

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Nole would have found a way to win.

Ajde.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:facepalm: Tennis lost.
It's was a Gasquet like performance- snatching defeat from the jaws of victory after outplaying Anderson the whole match- I'm certain Dimi won more points.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
Hate all this SERVE robots!Tannis is dead!!!
This is all on Dimitrov- he had so many chances. Especially in the second set tiebreak, and then he sort of collapsed in the third set tiebreak. He seemed bored more than nervous, but maybe that's how he shows it. Anderson definitely wasn't playing that much better than the first set. So frustrating.
And this. :eek:

·
Registered
22,615 Posts
You dont know me. But you are a Raonic fan, more than normal to support serving mugs.
I don't know you and I don't want to know you.

Wishing injury gets you a 1 month ban here, enjoy it:wavey:

btw, I didn't care who won this match, I like both Grigor and Kevin;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts