Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we went to San Diego Zoo. A bit disappointed. Probably I have a high expectation. Everything seems a bit old except gift/sourvenir shops and eating places. :p

The cages etc for the animals are pretty small, IMO. I used to go to Calgary Zoo and Phoenix Zoo which have lots of room for the animals. And the paths are so twist and turn and weaved that I lost/missed very we wanted to go.

We took the guided bus tour first thing but we should go to the Panda exhibit instead. As a result, a lineup to see the Giant Pandas. The bus tour is OK and the express bus is a must as we were pretty tired. Hopefully, tomorrow won't be much walking around in Wildlife Park :lol:

After visiting the park we will drive to Long Beach to stay in the hotel there instead of staying in the hotel here in Escondido (where the Wildlife Park is) So, we may be able to visit some places there.

Tomorrow night I may not have internet access and will definitely without any access during the cruise.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
I hope you and the family keep on enjoying your trip. :wavey:

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
The wildlife park is better than the zoo. I liked the polar bears at the SDZ though. I was there early.... waiting at the gate to get in, and they were feeding the polar bears. It was pretty good. They were bouncy. and the exhibit was nice. It is tiring though. I walked all over that place. uphill and down. Loved the restraunts and gift shops. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts