Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
♥ eve ♥
41,009 Posts
He didn't say it directly sure...but you can't tell me that that was not his intention. He said it to send a message to Nole and Murray. Otherwise why say it at all? He was just being smarter than Novak and implied it instead.
:shrug: haters think so... I think Roger said it because he wanted to make a point to the guys who where drooling at his pseudo decline, and tell his fans the truth too :)

·
♥ eve ♥
41,009 Posts
Everyone has their opinions of course. But can you imagine if everyone on tour was as emotionless as Federer (ok he isn't really emotionless but he doesn't show his emotions very often...unless he's losing that is). How boring would that be? We need good mix of different personalities and I think Novak adds spicy, sweet and at times sour flavor to that mix.
ATP don't need clowns to make it "better" :eek:

·
♥ eve ♥
41,009 Posts
In slams and AMS maybe...but like we saw last week, not in smaller tournaments. But then again when players look back at their careers, it's slams that count. Most people don't know number of AMS titles Sampras won, but everyone knows how many slams he won.
:haha: it sounds like you're talking about a guy who already has numerous majors under his belt :lol: Nole is today just a one slam wonder. Save your words for later (or maybe not) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.