Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"He's the guy with personality, who does impressions. If you call that personality.” — Pete Sampras on Djokovic

Pete :hearts: Novak

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
The Robot loving someone's personality. That's funny, amazing and ironic considering he had no personality at all.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I'd like to hear the tone in which he said it. If I were Pete I'd be nice to Novak, Murray, Rafa etc. Cause they're the guys who'll prolong his beloved record.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Fed doesn't like Nole, so his pals Pete and probably Tiger too don't like him either :shrug: :p

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Perhaps Pete got some info on Nole from Roger-LOL!! Really though, If Pete did say that, one would have to hear the tone of voice to assume he was being critical. Or, more likely, Pet does not think Nole^s impersonatins are funny.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I love Djokovic's irresistable personality as well:hearts:.

Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
as we speak Djokotards are preparing the invasion of Sampras forum with their bashing weapons

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Fed doesn't like Nole, so his pals Pete and probably Tiger too don't like him either :shrug: :p
I think you're being generous there...despise is the word I'd use. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual. I love their little digs at each other in the press. Last week Novak says he expected Murray to beat Fed...Fed strikes back with: I had mono and that's the reason you beat me...it's Novak's turn now.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I love Djokovic's irresistable personality as well:hearts:.

Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

I bet Murray has personality coming out of his ears.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Last week Novak says he expected Murray to beat Fed...Fed strikes back with: I had mono and that's the reason you beat me...it's Novak's turn now.
Nole said that, Roger didn't :) Roger just said he found Murray more talented than Nole :shrug: :)

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I agree that it would be good to hear the tone in which he said it. But I think it's more than just "the enemy of my friend is my enemy." Sampras' thing was always to let his racquet do the talking. Djokovic is about as far from that as you can get, so I can see how Sampras probably wouldn't appreciate Djokovic's personality very much.

I'm not saying whether Sampras is right or wrong, but I imagine that that's where this is coming from.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Djokovic can lick it off the floor when Murray sweeps the ground with him at IW&Miami:p.
Just gonna say this once:

Novak 3 0 Andy

Last meeting in Miami last year:
6-1 6-0

Nuff said. :wavey:

Who is more handsome is up to females to decide, or gay community. I can't decide that. :)

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I can also say that last year, Fed beat Djoko at the AO in 3 relatively easy sets, look what happened the next year.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts