Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
i posted it in the "Sampras changes coaches...again" thread. i heard it on CNN.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I heard it here too...
:)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
...and there were rumors before which turned out to not be true. i'm surprised that Bridgitte would mess with her thriving career so soon...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Patrick McEnroe said today that both Todd Martin & Pete Sampras are going to be daddies by the end of the year.

Heh heh, maybe in 15 years or so they'll be a new faction of great tennis players, the children of the current men's players. Tim Henman, Todd, Andre, and now Pete will all have children soon.

Nah, that'd been too weird. :eek:

·
27,371 Posts
Last night I watched the TMS Canada on TSN and they did an interview with Pete and he confirmed that he indeed is going to be a dad. It was actually kind of *gasp* cute hearing him talk about how he couldn't wait to hold his child :)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
Patrick McEnroe said today that both Todd Martin & Pete Sampras are going to be daddies by the end of the year.

Heh heh, maybe in 15 years or so they'll be a new faction of great tennis players, the children of the current men's players. Tim Henman, Todd, Andre, and now Pete will all have children soon.

I wonder what their kids' playing styles would be - I mean I don't think Henman's kid would be serving and volleying a ton since it's not quite effective

...and how weird would it be to see a Jaden Agassi vs. Christian Sampras final...maybe at Wimbledon with Pete presenting the trophy :eek:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

Oh, and Roger too!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts