96,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haase to beat Chardy - $2.05
Nadal -5 over Nishikori - $1.91

gl

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
just wondering do any books actually pay out on a match when its retirement but no way the other person can cover like rafa and kei yday that even if rafa won 6-0 3rd set he wouldn't cover? just curious

·
Registered
14,771 Posts
just wondering do any books actually pay out on a match when its retirement but no way the other person can cover like rafa and kei yday that even if rafa won 6-0 3rd set he wouldn't cover? just curious
I don't know any that do and I am pretty certain there wouldn't be any that did.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
If you mean if they pay out on a handicap bet when a retirement comes at a point where the handicap has already been decided no matter what the score could have been, yes, I know for a fact that bet365 does that, I lost a handicap bet on Tipsarevic with them when he retired against Ferrer a couple of years ago in the USO.

Here's their rule to verify :

In the event of retirement, disqualification or change of surface mid-match, bets will be void unless there is no conceivable way the set and/or match could be played to its natural conclusion without unconditionally determining the result of that market.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts