Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, before RG, the usual tard crowd kept whining about how Thiem will be in Djoke's half. Lo and behold, Thiem was put in Dull's half. Finally their prayers answered. Then DieGOAT makes mincemeat of Dominic and shatters their dreams of Thiem beating Dull. No wonder they are salty. To them I say: don't worry tards, DieGOAT will slaughter the Bull.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nadal is Fed butt kisser extraordinaire. A serious butt kisser. This has nothing to do with bitterness.

·
Registered
595 Posts
You're mistaking salt with laser like accurate comments. Easily done.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I couldn't watch the match but was following the live commentary here from time to time. Amazed at the number of haters watching the match, some of them from timezones well ahead of local time which would mean dawn in their respective places 😂. Losers forgoing sleep to watch their hated player play, hoping that he loses 😅. I also remember vividly the live commentary here last year at USO. There was no hater in the first two sets, but by the beginning of Set 5, this place was teaming with the lot just like hyenas and vultures build up in strength on the African Savannah in anticipation of a magnificent beast's death 🤣..... Miserable low-lives that we Rafans should not be bothered about. Let's stick together for Rafa 😎

1 - 10 of 10 Posts