Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Safin defeated Jan Hernych in the 1st round, not a tough opponent but a very consistent one. Safin was very rusty but made some beautiful volleys and BH DTL shots :hearts:

In second set he got passed at the net and squeeled :lol: So good to have the big man back playing and entertaining. Hopefully he will get better as the week progresses.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
bravo marat :banana:

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
welcome back, Marat... well done! :) :yeah:

·
Registered
42,421 Posts
It's really really great to have him back!!!!!!! :D :woohoo: :banana: :yippee: :bounce: :bigclap:
I'm sure he'll get better with every following match. :D

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
ify first set from safin, mayb lucky to win it, but the second set, was very comfortable, played sum of his best tennis with a few understable errors. nice and solid, hitting the ball cleanly and sweetly. good to see him back. well done marat.keep it up.good man.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
OMG I hope the next one isn't Dent..Marat is in the habit of losing the patience when he plays against him

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
:banana: :banana: I have no idea!!!!! But he won!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :lol:

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
Carolinita said:
OMG I hope the next one isn't Dent..Marat is in the habit of losing the patience when he plays against him
TriDENT??? Ouch!!!! :mad: No, please, noooooooooo!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Although safin made a few errors here and there, he looked pretty impressive. The timing and the feel were there

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Look, Damita, Marat enjoyed his stay at my house and is now fit enough to play great tennis again... :devil:

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
GermanBoy said:
Look, Damita, Marat enjoyed his stay at my house and is now fit enough to play great tennis again... :devil:
:nerner: Well done!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
:woohoo::woohoo:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
He was definitely a bit rusty at the beginning, but Hernych wasn't doing much either. He got better as the match went on and ended up playing some good points. Great win, and it's nice to have him back, definitely.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts