Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
surprised theres no thread yet.

after safin's heroic victory against berdych, he has returned to form with a 6-3, 6-3 loss to lukas dlouhy

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
This will be the only time people take a dead rubber seriously, when Safin is involved and he loses :rolls:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Obviously, being a dead rubber he might not have been all that arsed...but I suppose for someone in his current situation, he needs all the wins he can get. Let's not also forget that Dlouhy isn't a particularly bad player...just lacking in brain power.

·
Registered
599 Posts
The live scoreboard says both players had 100% first serves in.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Expected... thread and comments. It was a matter of minutes. :yawn:
Like bees to honey! :clap2: :ras:

Reactions: Svetlana.

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Expected, I would be very surprised if this didn't happen.

·
Registered
677 Posts
This was not Marat's first great DC win. He's many times been a DC hero.
Now he has to take Friday's great win, and bring some of that into ATP tournaments.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Marat won the opening match and it was the key to overall quarterfinal victory. :worship:

And he lost insignificant match to Dlouhy... oh well:rolleyes: who cares. Leave him alone and be happy that he's still on tour and entertains us ones in a while ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
This will be the only time people take a dead rubber seriously, when Safin is involved and he loses :rolls:
Don't complain that much. Such insightful and original comments as "mug", "retire", "done", "over" and "lol" are yet to come. It doesn't matter if it was a dead rubber. It's just so much fun to bash the guy! :bigclap::aparty::yippee:

And by the way, a person like Marat "I have everything in life, I won everything I wanted to win, and I'm popular as hell" Safin deserves all the bashing. How dares he? :rolleyes: :angel:

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marat won the opening match and it was the key to overall quarterfinal victory. :worship:
i agree, but surely after such a performance you would expect that to be some kind of turnaround and maybe even a kick start for his season. for a player of safin's undoubted calibre, a loss to lukas dlouhy, no matter what competition it is in and no matter what is at stake, is very poor indeed

1 - 20 of 38 Posts