Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my bro & dad at home for a couple of days. It was 3 years my dad hadn't come to visit me. I was really looking forward to it. I wanted to show him how much hard work I had put in the house, and I also wanted to show him around. Well, he saw the house, and he was kinda proud for sure. But that's all he could see. Last time I had seen him was a few months ago. I knew he had trouble walking, and I had been encouraging him to go and see a doctor for that. He hates doctors so he waited. I was shocked to see how hard it had become for him to simply walk. Of course, he's treated for that now, but he waited too long. All he can do, given the point the disease has reached, is try to slow down the process of it getting worse. And that makes me really sad, because I realized he would never get better. That means, in some years, he might need a wheelchair. :sad: Walking up or down the stairs has something of an expedition for him right now. I'm also sad because I know -we all know- what caused the disease to appear and get that worse.......................

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
:awww: :hug: :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
I am sad for you Choupi - and you know that I know what you are going through. Be strong :hug:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:awww: I'm sorry to hear this :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
Je suis vraiment désolée d'apprendre ça... Je n'avais pas lu ton blog depuis quelque temps... :hug: :hug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts