Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and stakes returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
20K on Melzer

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Joining the Melzer bandwagon. :cool:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Earlier I thought Melzer but I am taking another look at this matchup and some things are worrying me about a Melzer win. So many things in favor of Querrey today. He is 2-0 vs Melzer last year. Home crowd. Able to drop a set and dominate the rest of the way. Querrey chokes against top players. Melzer is not one of them. No offense. It looked like the serve was the difference against Melzer then. This looks just like a perfect match for Querrey to serve all over Melzer who should valiently return some serves but at this point in the game I think he may have hit the end of the road. The home crowd, the serve and a return game comparable to Melzer. The breaks should fall to Querrey I'm afraid..:worship: This line changed in favor of Querrey. I'm taking it now.

Querrey vs Monfils!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts